With the latest PSD2 directives coming into force shortly, Payment Institutions and Electronic Money Institutions are tasked to ensure they have implemented new IT rules, security protocols and further enhanced compliance if they wish to be able to continue to provide their services.
In short, all authorised firms must re-apply to the FCA if they wish to keep their license.
- Procedures for monitoring security incidents
- Handling security related customer complaints
- Impementing incident reporting systems
- Managing the data for sensitive payments
- Detailed BCP
- Risk assessments
- Identification of fraud risks
- Management of personal data
Tech World Analysis
The following services explain how we approach Tech World for a range of common purposes:
- Money Transfer Licence
- PSD2 Application
- Credit Authorisation
- Compliance Audit